Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Figure Out Translation To English
Figure Out Translation To English. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. (= body shape)ligne f she’s got a good figure.

Look up the french to english translation of to figure out in the pons online dictionary. I can’t figure out how the parts fit together. Enter a text into the text field and highlight one or several words with the mouse to look up a translation.
I Couldn't Figure Out What It Meant.
Figure out where your passengers might want some shade, put these trees there. Out ae verb ( figured, figured) sich über etw. Proviamo solo a capire cos'ha la destiny.
Bak Bakalım Yolcular Nerede Gölge Bir Yer Isteyebilirler, Bu Ağaçları Oraya Koy.
A (=understand, make sense of) begreifen, schlau werden aus. To figure out ⇆ sth etw. We try to figure out what's going.
To Think About In Order To Understand.
I can't figure it out ich werde daraus nicht. Mam trochę rzeczy, aby dowiedzieć się. For the egyptians, they would use these stars as a way to figure out all sorts of judgments that.
Look Up The French To English Translation Of To Figure Out In The Pons Online Dictionary.
Akk klar werden v i finally figured out his motives. Enter a text into the text field and highlight one or several words with the mouse to look up a translation. I tried to figure out what had happened.
I Can't Figure Him Out At All Ich Werde Überhaupt Nicht Schlau Aus Ihm.
It'll just take me a few minutes to figure out exactly how it works. If you figure out a solution to a problem or the reason for something, you succeed in. Well that's what you have to figure out.
Comments
Post a Comment